The organizational structure of the ZED Association includes:
- Council of ZED Association;
- Expert advice;
- Executive agency;
- Project management and project offices;
- Affiliated and affiliated enterprises;
- Units of the Association;
- Partners-members of the Association.
The Council of the ZED Association consists of representatives of foreign partner organizations (associations with a similar profile of activity, business associations, etc.). The Council is headed by the Chairman of the Council of the Association.
The competence of the Council includes the following questions:
- Development of common approaches and tools for expanding the joint commercial activities of enterprises in Ukraine and other countries;
- Providing consultations on establishing business relationships, recommendations on the reliability of business partners;
- Assistance and organization of international events related to the participation of partners, members of associations of various countries;
- Development of proposals for the creation of trade and transport corridors, the removal of trade restrictions and prohibitions, the solution of problematic issues in trade and investment activities, the promotion of export-import and investment activities.
The Expert Council of the ZED Association is represented by Ukrainian high-level specialists in the field of foreign economic activity.
The competence of the council includes the following questions:
- Development of proposals for improving the efficiency of foreign economic activity of enterprises, solving their problematic issues, protecting the interests of business entities;
- Examination of contracts, terms of payment, delivery;
- Consultation on taxation and customs affairs, as well as export-import, business and investment activities;
- Preparation of draft regulatory documents and regulatory documents.
The executive body of the ZED Association is headed by an executive director. The executive directorate includes the executive director, his deputies and the executive directorate’s staff.
The executive body carries out the day-to-day management of the activities of the ZED Association, subsidiaries, and also coordinates the activities of other companies involved in joint activities.
Subsidiaries are established both in Ukraine and abroad, in countries with commercial structures of which companies the ZED Association has long-term relationships (trading houses).
For the development and implementation of joint projects, project offices are being created, in which representatives of other enterprises and entrepreneurs are involved.