Target audience: members of the FEA Council at the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, experts of regional Chambers of Commerce, representatives of commercial structures.
Speakers: specialists of Ukrainian CCI, representatives of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine, State Customs Service of Ukraine, State Tax Service, JSC "Ukreximbank", JSC "Export-Credit Agency", representatives of commercial structures and business associations.
The meeting was scheduled to discuss topical issues in the field of foreign economic activity, namely:
- application of the Harmonized System and the Ukrainian Classification of Goods of Foreign Economic Activity;
- global trends in changes in the classification of goods;
- using the Ukrainian Classification in the work of tax authorities;
- problematic issues of classification of goods, a unified approach of state and non-governmental bodies in the classification of goods in accordance with UCTED;
- carrying out an assessment and examination of guarantees for fulfillment by the Ukrainian exporter of obligations under a foreign trade contract for the supply of goods.